Guidance to Innovation and Business Development
When may you be interested in this service?
- You are uncertain about your strategy or are faced with a strategic challenge<
- You must take a tough decision and want to know your options
- Your management disagrees on a way forward while momentum is critical to the company success
- You need innovative product or service ideas improving the bottomline
- You want to optimize product cost
- You want to optimize your production line, get more throughput without investment
What does this service consist of?
This service consists of analysing the challenge from different perspectives and stakeholders' point of view using the Non Zero Ratio processes. This is aimed at resolving any key decision points and key points of disagreement between stakeholders, so as to make any decision to be taken self-evident as everybody is buying in. The toolbox is based on rational thinking processess, using insights on high-stakes decision-making in uncertainty, and considering that any disagreement needs to be tackled heads-on so as to remove the friction that would slow down future implementation of conclusions.
Subsidies: Non Zero Ratio is recognized by Flemish Government for Advice
(SME Portfolio / KMO-Portefeuille: Registration number DV.A220619).
Bent u een Vlaamse KMO dan kan u tot 40% subsidie ontvangen voor mijn advies. Voor meer informatie: klik hier
- Many years of support to AB InBev Global Draft Innovation (2005-2008, 2015-2017)
- One day consultancies through workshop-type meetings to get business to the next level ( Owens Corning, F) or on new product decelopment e.g. Innogenetics (now Fujirebio
- Experience at executive level as CEO Verhaert Group(1998-2001) (now two separate companies: Verhaert Masters In Innovation and QinetiQ Space nv)
- Visiting Professor to the University of Antwerp Management School from 2006 to 2010 with courses on thinking, problem-solving, decision-making creativity, monitoring and controling of product development, risk management, reviewing.