Guidance to Innovation and Business Development
- You are faced with a strategic challenge and uncertain about how to proceed
- You must take a tough decision and want to expand your options to take the best decision
- Your team disagrees on a way forward while momentum is critical to the company success
- You need innovative product ideas improving the bottomline by improving on short term customer satisfaction
- You need to optimize product cost to improve the bottomline
- You need to optimize your production line to get more throughput without investment
How does it work?
First step is an exploration of the assignment based on bilateral discussions. An analysis follows applying problem-solving and decision-making processes, that is continuously verified with the key stakeholders growing into an advice and a proposal for implementation (plan, options).
- Many years of support to AB InBev Global Draft Innovation (2005-2008, 2015-2017)
- One day consultancies through workshop-type meetings to get business to the next level (Owens Corning, F) or on new product decelopment e.g. Innogenetics (now Fujirebio)
- Experience at executive level as CEO Verhaert Group (1998-2001) (now two separate companies: Verhaert Masters In Innovation and QinetiQ Space nv)
- Visiting Professor to the University of Antwerp Management School from 2006 to 2010 with courses on thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, creativity, monitoring and controling of product development, risk management, reviewing.